Rosie.doll has invited us to the first official "Black Tie" and she is excited to see what you will be wearing.
Important! Competition Closes on Sunday. Dec. 3rd at Midnight CET.
Please pay attention to the requirements.. this is Black Tie, so you must be dressed accordingly.
- Evening shoes
- Dinner (ankle) or tea (below mid-calf) length sleeveless evening gown, often accompanied by:
- A wrap or stole and
- A ballgown, evening gown or cocktail dress. Cocktail dresses may be long or moderately short and needn't be black.
- Evening trousers with a palazzo cut are another acceptable option.
- A white dress shirt
- A black bow tie
- An evening waistcoat or cummerbund
- A dinner jacket (called a tuxedo in the United States), of black or midnight blue wool, in which the jacket lapels and trouser braid are of silk or other contrasting material
- Black Oxford dress shoes or patent leather pumps.
To enter the contest, you need to:
- post a picture of your best outfit for this scene.
- pay attention to detail, we will be looking at everything.
- feel free to dress your doll in the plaza.
Items from your wishlist in value of 75 SDs
Items from your wishlist in value of 50 SDs
Items from your wishlist in value of 25 SDs
We will need at least 10 people to enter the contest, so make sure to ask your friends to join in the fun!!!
Winners have been announced for the last competition, click here to see the post. Please make sure to claim your prize.